Suspension & Brake Services: Hourly Rate - $100/hr
- Coilover Installation and Setup
- Lowering Spring Installation
- Strut & Shock Installation
- Race Preparation
- Corner Balancing
- Bushing / Wheel Bearing Installation
- Brake Pads, Rotors, Calipers, BBK
- Brake Bleeding
- Sway Bars and Bracing
- 4 Link Rear Suspension
- Fender Rolling - $40/Fender
- Roll Cage and Roll Bar Installation
- And much more (Call us at 615-556-8276 for ANY suspension needs.)
One of the most overlooked aspect of car’s handling can be corner balancing. Corner balancing can be achieved on cars equipped with height adjustable coilover system. Properly corner balanced car will ride better, have more predictable weight transfer, able to brake harder and deeper, 2wd cars will be able to launch harder with more traction, and will be more stable at high speeds. All things being equal, having a corner balance will significantly drop your times at the circuit track, autocross, drag strip and even improve traction for drifting.
For most cars, this will take upto 3 hours. You must make an appointment. We recommend getting CB done first, before alignment.