Rotor Specification: 355x32 2-piece
Sparta Evolution understands that not all cars are built the same. Different cars require different brake biases and brake line pressures to properly work with the OEM ABS and traction systems. To properly maintain all features of the factory standard braking system, Sparta Evolution offers the Triton brake caliper in four different body styles with a handful of custom sized pistons to appropriately accommodate your specific vehicle. Piston sizes range from 24mm to 44mm
- Triton Calipers are forged from aluminum to be lightweight and strong.
- Triton calipers are designed with a larger frame for efficient ventilation.
- All Triton calipers utilize a standard FMSI pad shape so that you’re not restricted on your pad choices.
- The first big brake caliper to utilize all ARP hardware in assembly.
- Available from a 2 piston variant up to a 6 piston variant.
- Anodized instead of being powder coated or painted to help dissipate heat from the caliper body.
- Utilized quick release pins to assist with brake pad change times.