KW Clubsport ensures excellent handling, performance, agility and improved lap times.
- Height adjustable coil-overs
- Performance setup for the racetrack
- Independently adjustable, low speed, compression and rebound forces
- High performance linear race springs
- "inox-line" stainless steel damper bodies
- Optional racing top mounts available for some applications
- TUV approval possible depending on specification
- Compression and Rebound Adjustment
Based on vehicle specifications, the rebound adjustment is made via a spindle at the end of the piston rod. Rebound adjustment controls car body vibrations and influences handling and comfort in the low-speed damping range. By using rebound adjustment, the vehicle can be fine tuned to the requirements of the driver – from a comfortable ride quality to a tighter and more responsive ride with improved road-holding characteristics.
The compression adjustment is carried out at the lower end of the shock absorber via KW's patented multi-purpose valve. The large number of pre-set parameters on this valve allow for a wide range of adjustment. The coil-over's low-speed compression adjustment range allows for significant changes in driving behavior. Increasing damping force supports the vehicle during compression and slows rolling motions for improved steering behavior.