HKS has newly developed this Surge Tank Kit with separate plenum tank and intake manifold.
Using flow test data, this kit was designed to equalize intake air volume to each cylinder allowing for a more stable engine output while accepting its presence in the engine bay.
In consideration for the fuelling requirements for higher power cars, Twin Injector Pro Kit was also designed including fuel rail and other components for the installation of additional injectors.
HKS Special Materials and Original Design
- Cast plenum separate from intake manifold
- To meet the demands of GT1000 Spec, the port diameter was enlarged and port shape and cylinder air distribution was optimized.
- Plenum tank capacity was optimised for improved engine response. Rather than simply having a large volume for high peak power, considerations were made to increase flow whilst maintaining response and feel.
- Funnel design in the tank end of the ports optimizes air flow from the sides of the plenum tank increasing flow volume.
- Reuse of the stock air temperature sensor Installation hole, adapters, breather pipe, connecting pipe, etc makes for simple installation.
- No pipe fabrication or complex layouts required to fit this kit.
Twin Injector Pro Kit for Further Performance Improvement
- By installing the Twin Injector Pro Kit with this High-flow Surge Tank, issues surrounding the piping for additional injectors are solved in a convenient kit.
- To accomodate individual preference for the secondary injector size, injectors are not included in this kit. Adaptors to suit the stock injectors are included in the kit but can be replaced to suit the chosen injector.
- HIGH-FLOW SURGE TANK (INTAKE MANIFOLDS)
1. Surge Tank Assembly
2. Bracket Set
- TWIN INJECTOR PRO KIT
1. Fuel Delivery Assembly（AN6/M16 adaptor installed
2. Injector Holder x 6 (Injectors sold separately)
3. Adapter Assembly
4. Bolts, Washers, etc.
**Special Note: The TWIN INJECTOR PRO KIT is designed exclusively for the High-flow Surge Tank. This product cannot be used by itself.