HKS R35 GT series evolved by the concept of the "higher performance". HKS nail down the barrier of the original turbine and develop the next level of the GT800.
HKS is not just improving the peak power, but also exerts overwhelming performance from regular condition, and the goal for the GT800 is "implementation of symmetry layout" which is not an easy task.
- HKS has implemented "symmetry layout" design that is to put each positive rotation and negative rotation turbine to the right and left. Previously, because of short on variation of negative rotation, it was almost impossible to make twin turbo with the optimal size. But HKS has created original turbine which implemented the ideal symmetry layout and completed R35 exclusive turbo kit.
- HKS has employed "heat-resistant cast steel" for exhaust manifold and turbo housing because they are used in high heat and high-intensity environment.
- Therefore this kit ensures high durability against heat and fluctuation.
- HKS designed special oil pipe and water pipe to protect from deterioration by the heat.
- The wastegate has adapted GT II which is small and light but still get reliable boost control.