The Hawk Performance HPS (High Performance Street) disc brake pads are recognized worldwide for increasing stopping power. It is composed of a special Ferro-Carbon formula developed with the latest Aerospace technology. This special compound combined with today’s advanced motorsports technology can increase your stopping power from 20 to 40% over stock whether it’s cold or hot. In addition, these Hawk Performance HPS disc brake pads feature extended pad life and are extra gentle on your rotors. This means less brake pad dust and virtually no noises. All Hawk Performance HPS disc brake pads feature a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring products to be free of defects in workmanship and materials.
HPS Ferro-Compound Features:
- Increased stopping power
- High friction/torque hot or cold
- Gentle on rotors
- Extended pad life
- Low dust
- Virtually noise-free
All Hawk Performance High Performance Street brake pads provide a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring products to be free of defects from manufacturer's workmanship and materials.
Hawk Burnishing Instructions:
1. After installing new brake pads, make 6 to 10 stops from approximately 30-35 mph applying moderate pressure.
2. Make an additional 2 to 3 hard stops from approximately 40 to 45 mph. 3. DO NOT DRAG BRAKES!
4. Allow 15 minutes for brake system to cool down.
5. After step 4 your new pads are ready for use.