- Pavement Circle Track Racing
Dirt Circle Track Racing - Late Models, Limited Late Models, IMCA style Modified, N.E. Big & Small block Modified, Sprint Cars, and Street Stocks.
Rally Racing - Multi-purpose Gravel Rally Applications.
- Smooth Braking Feel
- 100-1200°F Operating Temperatures
- Aggressive Torque with Control
- Great Brake Pad and Rotor Wear
- Designed to Deliver High Deceleration Rates
- Consistant Brake Release Characteristics
The Hawk DTC-30 Brake Pad was designed to provide a smooth brake feel without sacrificing brake bite. The DTC-30 Pad is designed to perform consistantly in temperatures up to 1200°F! There are not to many other brake pads that can withstand temperatures that high and still maintain great pedal feel. The Hawk DTC-30 brake pad is great if your looking for a race ready pad that can perform under harsh temperatures and give consistant braking characteristics.