The GrimmSpeed Charge Pipe Kit replaces the restrictive stock plastic unit on the FA20-powered WRX with larger diameter CNC mandrel bent aluminum tubing and custom formed silicone. The increased-diameter 2.5in tubing and large radius bends decrease restriction for the charge air, which results in increased performance and decreased time to spool. Now available in a beautiful textured black or RED powdercoat with a BRAND NEW GrimmSpeed badge logo. The hidden silicone tops off the aesthetics of the GrimmSpeed Charge Pipe and provides an upgraded OEM-like appearance, with well-engineered aftermarket performance.
- Tubing and turbo outlet adapter constructed of US-sourced lightweight and strong 6061 aluminum
- Smooth, gradual transitions from the tapered turbo adapter all the way to the intercooler
- Silicone used to insulate against the hot turbo area, aluminum used to further reject heat from the hot charge air
- CNC machined turbo flange designed for custom O-ring, preventing a common failure we see in other aftermarket charge pipes
- Does not unnecessarily relocate bypass valve, reducing components and making installation faster and easier
*Fitment with some aftermarket radiators may require the use of a slimmer radiator fan setup