Developed in conjunction with Fortune Auto engineers and Müller suspension specialists for the Porsche Carrera 2/4S 2006-2012. All Müller suspension systems are designed with maximum performance and ride quality in mind. Müller suspension systems are truly bespoke utilizing industry leading machining methods and materials. Müller products are proudly built in the USA to the highest standards.
Designed for high-line vehicles and exotic supercars.
Designed and assembled in the USA.
• Amsoil Synthetic Shock Oil
• Modular – Upgradeable to 2-way or 3-way Canister
• Spherical Bearings Standard
• 5 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
• Bright Dip Anodized
• Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
• T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates
• Height Adjustment Independent of Pre-load
• Rebuildable and Revalveable at our Facility in Richmond, VA
• Swift Springs Standard (Hyperco – Substitute)
Front Spring Rate - 6k
Rear Spring Rate - 12k