Fortune Auto engineers were tasked with a focused goal to make the Generation 7 – 500 Series dampers for the Mitsubishi Lancer 1996-2000 the best single adjustable system on the market at a very affordable price point. All systems are completely hand-built. We insist on building bespoke suspension in order to offer the best quality control in the industry.
At Fortune Auto, we approach the science of suspension with a mentality of customization that has raised the industry’s standards of performance.
Front Camber Plate- YES
Rear Camber Plate- NO
Front Spring Rate- 8k
Rear Spring Rate- 5k
Custom Rates Available- YES
CUSTOM. MODULAR. REBUILDABLE.
• FA Synthetic Shock Oil
• Flow Digressive Piston Technology
• Radial Bearing Mounts Standard (on MacPherson)
• American Made Premium Chrome Silicon Springs
• Custom Built and Dyno Tested
• 5 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
• 24-Step Adjustable Dampers
• Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
• T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates
• Rebuildable and Revalveable at our Facility in Richmond, VA
• Modularity – Upgradeable to 2-Way or 3-Way Canister
Research on the racetrack has helped us develop the Fortune Auto 500 Series into a great all-around shock absorber. Using high quality components that meet our strict standards allows us to optimize comfort, reliability, and longevity.
Occasional Track Use
Digressive piston technology allows for stiff low-speed compression/rebound force. This gives more control of driver inputs such as roll, dive, and squat. However, at fast stroke speeds (i.e. high speed bumps) the suspension becomes supple in response to bumps and irregularities in the road for maximum control.