All DBA Performance brake pads are scorched on the friction surface to improve the bedding in process and minimise the onset of green fade typically experienced with new pads. Thermal Stability Profiling (TSP), a process unique to DBA, increases cold friction effectiveness and reduces bedding-in time. The Performance pads include chamfers where required to reduce unwanted noise, vibration and harshness under braking while the centre slot facilitates temperature stability. DBA's brake pad backing plates are made from high quality steel that is resistant to wear. DBA also uses high quality European made, triple layer shims to enhance the pad noise dampening characteristics (included in all products). Of course, these pads are asbestos free with no other nasty materials while at the same time keeping dust to a minimum and are gentle on wheels, with no sticky goo to scrub off. As with all DBA products, the Performance pad range is backed up with full technical support both online and in the field.
- Chamfer - Reduces noise, vibration and harshness
- Slot - Facilitate temperature stability
- Premium Quality Shim - Dual layer elastomeric coated shim
- Scorching Process (TSP) Raises cold friction effectiveness and reduces bedding-in time
- Backing Plate - G3131 steel dimensionally stable and wear resistant
- Electronic Wear Sensor - OE replacement wear sensor