BC Racing's newest and most advanced model yet is the ER series coilover. It features large external reservoirs front and rear, separate rebound and compression adjustment and a twin piston design. The external reservoirs hold much more oil than the conventional coilover, allowing the coilover to operate for a much longer period of time before overheating. The external reservoirs also house the secondary piston, which allows for the adjustment of compression. This is the perfect coilover system for the person who wants to fine tune there setup using the separate, 30-way, rebound and compression tuning dials.
- Dual Piston design (1 in res., 1 in shock)
- Full height adjustability through shock body not spring
- 30 levels of dampening adjustment Rebound is on top of the shock, compression is on the reservoir
- Adjustable rear camber plates on certain applications only
- 1 Year warranty against manufacturer defect - See more at: http://www.bcracing-na.com/products/er-type/#sthash.dmUvnunN.dpuf
30 levels of damping force adjustment which adjusts both compression and rebound separately.
Each lower mount is designed with the OEM in hand to ensure OEM like fit and exact tolerance specifications matching OE manufacturers.
Its ability to store extra shock fluid for cooling purposes helps resist temperatures created by prolonged track use.
**RECOMMEND TRACK/STREET USE**
Custom spring rates are available for no extra charge, please call or email us for information.