- When boost pressure is increased, the factory ECU of R35 GT-R restricts the boost pressure; the universal type of EVC cannot function to increase the boost pressure for R35 GT-R.
- Combination use of the EVC unit and boost cut controller for R35GT-R can release the boost pressure restriction so the boost pressure can be increased.
- This EVC allows 4 different steps of boost control, A Mode, B Mode, C Mode and Power-Off Mode.
- The boost pressure is preset to 120kPa as the base data. But, no data are preset in C Mode so setting can be customized.
- The stepping motor and map correction function for the throttle, engine RPM, and speed are available with this EVC for R35 GT-R.
- This EVC for R35 GT-R is included in the GT570/GT600 Packages.