One of our long time customers was recently featured on Super Street's Honda Tuning website. Daniel Medrano has a laundry list of top brand parts throughout the build, but what stands out the most is the custom body work to take already aggressive aero to a whole new level.
Check out the full feature here: http://www.superstreetonline.com/features/2000-honda-s2000-new-recipe-cooks-up-track-themed-ap1
We are super proud of him continuing to perfect his build and look.
- ENGINE: J's Racing valve cover, carbon intake, titanium exhaust; Renegade Motorsports oil catch can, coolant reservoir; TODA Racing Power "Torquie-kun" headers; Chasing J's fuel rail and coil pack covers
- DRIVETRAIN: factory six-speed manual
- FOOTWORK & CHASSIS: HKS Hipermax IV SP coilovers with 18kg Swift springs; J's Racing strut bar
- BRAKE: APG Performance six-piston front anodized blue calipers with 330mm slotted rotors, "Red" track pads; Ballade Sports 13" rear slotted rotors with stock calipers, Project Mu Club Racer pads
- WHEELS & TIRES: 18x10.5" +24 Advan Racing GT wheels in semi-gloss black; 295/30R18 Toyo R888R tires
- EXTERIOR: Voltex Race front bumper with custom double carbon canards and Race splitter, rear diffuser extended five inches; J's Racing front fenders extended; Car Garage Amis rear quarter panels, rear bumper and dry carbon side skirts (custom molded); Powerhouse Amuse FRP hood; Craft Square mirrors; 3C Lab duckbill spoiler; Car Shop GLOW Ver. 3 taillights; SARD GT 020 center-mount carbon rear wing with custom width; Mazda Gentry metallic paint; paint work by DTM Autobody
- INTERIOR: Recaro Profi SPG seats; Takata six-point harnesses; Renegade Motorsports short shifter, carbon center console; J's Racing blue stitched steering wheel (1 of 69; signed by J's Racing president), titanium shift knob; Ballade Sports rollcage; OEM Access Pro mats