AEM’s X-Series Inline Wideband UEGO Air/Fuel Ratio Controller and X-Series Wideband UEGO Air/Fuel Ratio Sensor Controller Gauges are built upon unique, patent-pending X-Digital technology that makes them the fastest responding wideband air/fuel ratio controllers in independent testing against 17 other wideband UEGO air/fuel controllers.
The X-Series Inline Wideband UEGO Controller features a weather-resistant, low-profile enclosure with status LEDs. It is ideal for users who do not need a gauge display and want the fastest response time when data logging or for feedback control when tuning with an engine management system.
The X-Series Wideband UEGO AFR Sensor Controller Gauge (PN 30-0300) measures 2 1/16th-inch (52mm) in diameter, and features a modern, visually striking faceplate and new seven-segment center display that is 87% larger than the 30-4110 AEM Wideband Gauge’s center display. This creates the perception of a larger overall gauge, but in a common 52mm size for easy mounting. Its slim depth (less than one inch overall) and ultra slim cup depth of .200-inches dramatically increases its application base and potential mounting locations.
Note: This system is not a replacement for the (30-4110) Wideband UEGO Sensor Controller Gauge.
- X-Series Wideband UEGO AFR Controller Gauge were fastest responding wideband air/fuel ratio controllers in an independent test vs. 17 competitor wideband AFR controllers
- Includes Bosch 4.9LSU wideband UEGO sensor
- Factory calibrated resistor does not require free-air calibration, but technology allows for free-air calibration as sensor ages if user desires
- Compatible with vehicle/system voltages up to 16V
- 0-5V & RS232 output for data logging and feedback control, AEMnet (CANbus) for data logging and daisy-chaining multiple controllers up to 16 cylinders
- Can display AFR values in hundredths of %
- 52mm gauge diameter and slim 0.825” gauge depth
- Gauge cup depth only .200” deep!
- Auto dimming feature
- User configurable display via buttons on the gauge face for changing AFR values, Lambda and O2%, and 3- or 4-digit display
- Black bezel and black dual faced faceplate included (gauge only, silver bezel/white gauge option sold separately, PN 30-0300-ACC)
- Locking connectors
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 30-0300Manufacturer Part Number 30-0300