FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED
AEM's Series 2 EMS is a complete engine control system that plugs into the factory harness and uses the factory sensors. This means you do not need to replace any parts of the harness or sensors, just plug the EMS into the harness and begin tuning! The Series 2 EMS allows you to control every aspect of your engine. From VTEC to rev limit, timing, adding different sized injectors, boost control, nitrous injection, even anti-lag and individual cylinder fuel and timing trims, the Series 2 EMS gives you total control from an easy to use interface.
AEM's new AEMTUNER software is a complete software redesign and replaces AEMPRO. It includes many new features including a context sensitive tuning support system which significantly increases ease of tuning even for tuners who have never used AEM software. Visit www.aemelectronics.com for more details and overview videos.
SERIES 2 KEY FEATURES
- Plugs directly into the factory harness. No rewiring necessary.
- Maps can be password protected by the tuner to prevent unauthorized usage or sharing.
- Tune using new USB communication port or serial port.
- Compact enclosure for convenient mounting.
- 1MB of internal data logging.
- 6 coil outputs.
- Includes start up calibrations.
- Works with all AEM gauges.
AEMTUNER SOFTWARE FEATURES
- Support Pane gives tuners context sensitive help and uses tuners' actual calibrations to describe each function.
- Internal conflict detection notifies tuner if obvious errors exist in assignment of inputs/outputs.
- Compare Calibrations allows tuners to graphically compare tables and maps for easy analysis.
- Workspaces are easily customizable and configurable.
- Colored tables and maps.
- Auto-Conversion feature allows tuners to easily convert existing maps from Series 1 to Series 2 systems.
NOTE: AEM Series 2 EMS is legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway.
AEM performance products are Engineered to Outperform. The company manufactures street and race performance products that are unmatched in performance, quality and value. AEM headquarters is located in Hawthorne, CA.
The 30-6051 can be used with the following engine harnesses (note: uses automatic transmission harnesses only):
- 1999-2002 Accord V6 J30A1
- 1999 Acura CL 3.0 J30A
- 2001-2003 Acura CL 3.2L J32A1
- 1999-2003 Acura TL 3.2 J32A/J32A1
- 2002-2003 Acura CL 3.2 Type S J32A2
- 2002-2004 Odyssey 3.5L J35A4
The following transmissions are usable:
- 6-Speed Manual